Have questions regarding a particular job posting? Contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or (517) 337-1668.
Seeking a full time Executive Director to lead our practice. The position is responsible to the Board of Directors and provides overall leadership and execution of business plans for multiple entities (the professional practice, eyewear, and real estate). He/she is tasked with:
• Providing leadership and management to ensure long range planning and the execution of new programs/strategies, including mergers and acquisitions.
• Responsibility for overall financial viability of the practice, driving the company to achieve sales, profitability and positive cash flow.
• Collaborating with the senior management team and the Board to develop and implement plans for operational systems, policies, procedures, and personnel designed to support the business goals and objectives of the practice.
• Representing the practice in its mission, programs, products and services with a strong, positive image to the business and healthcare communities.
• Driving the organization to continuous improvement in the quality of all services provided to patients and their families.
• Leading the organization to assure that employees and physicians work together collaboratively, productively, with a strong sense of economic security and a high degree of personal satisfaction derived from the job they do together serving patients.
Qualified candidates for this role will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field with master’s degree desired; excellent leadership and communication skills; a strong ability to motivate teams; and at least 10 years of upper level management experience, in which 5 of those years were in a physician medical practice. American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) certification desired.
If you thrive in a supportive environment which includes team members committed to success and high quality service to patients, this role may be just the right fit for you. This position includes an executive level compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates may submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ophthalmic Assistant - Coolidge Location
We are seeking an Ophthalmic Assistant at our Coolidge Road location. The Ophthalmic Assistant is responsible for preparing the patient to see the physician, including performing medical exams and testing. Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma, ability to type 50 wpm, possess strong customer service skills, have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive material, be dependable, and motivated to learn. Knowledge and previous related experience with electronic health records desired. Ophthalmology, optical or medical background a plus. As a large group practice we offer competitive salary and benefits including profit sharing, 401k, health, vision, dental, life, and disability.
Ophthalmologist - Cornea and Anterior Segment, Greater Lansing Area
We are a large group eye care practice headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan that is comprised of seventeen ophthalmologists and thirteen optometrists. The practice desires to expand its cornea and anterior segment service by recruiting a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist to join the group. L. O. Eye Care offers an outstanding opportunity for a skilled, competent surgeon with strong interpersonal skills. The practice offers an excellent professional/personal life balance as well as a high earning potential and partnership opportunities. We would like to hear from physicians interested in exploring the possibility of joining our group. Individuals may indicate their interest by forwarding their Curriculum Vitae to us or by contacting the practice’s executive director via e-mail or telephone.
L. O. Eye Care, 2001 Coolidge Road, East Lansing, MI 48823
517-337-1988, FAX #517-580-5191