Have questions regarding a particular job posting? Contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or (517) 337-1668.
The System Administrator is responsible for maintaining and configuring the network infrastructure, phone infrastructure and maintaining the virtual servers and data storage in our Cloud Environment.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work independently and have strong communication skills. In addition, they must be able to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and identify and isolate technical issues, resolving errors and alarms quickly and efficiently. Technical experience required includes:
• 4+ years’ work experience as Windows Server Administrator.
• Must have experience implementing and managing Windows server environments (with server-class hardware and peripherals).
• Expert understanding of, and experience with, Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, DNS, DHCP, GPO, OS security, and systems patching (WSUS).
• Expert understanding, of and experience with Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft SQL.
• Strong understanding of networking - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP and VLANs.
• Strong experience with LAN and WAN environments with Cisco Routers/Switches and Wireless Access Points.
• Strong experience with Cisco UC Phone Systems. Configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Strong experience with providing support for remotely connected customers and the associated technologies (e.g., RDP, VPN, Cisco AnyConnect, Check-Point Mobile).
• Experience in Help Desk troubleshooting for end users, PC installations and upgrades
Ophthalmic Assistant - Okemos Location
L.O. Eye Care is seeking a full-time ophthalmic assistant in our Okemos location. Interested candidates must show leadership qualities, organizational and time management skills, a positive attitude, dependability, and the ability to type 50 wpm.
Duties and responsibilities to include greeting and preparing patients for examination, performing specialized ophthalmic tests, and demonstrate the ability to cooperate with all staff. On the job training skills provided. Knowledge and previous related experience with electronic health records and HIPAA regulations desired.
As a large group practice we offer a competitive salary and benefits including generous PTO; paid holidays; 401(k) with employer match; health, dental, short and long term disability, vision and life insurance. Compensation is dependent on skills and experience.
This is a great opportunity with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including profit sharing, 401k, health, vision, dental, life, and disability and a generous PTO program.
Ophthalmic Assistant - Coolidge Location
We are seeking an Ophthalmic Assistant at our Coolidge Road location. The Ophthalmic Assistant is responsible for preparing the patient to see the physician, including performing medical exams and testing. Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma, ability to type 50 wpm, possess strong customer service skills, have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive material, be dependable, and motivated to learn. Knowledge and previous related experience with electronic health records desired. Ophthalmology, optical or medical background a plus. As a large group practice we offer competitive salary and benefits including profit sharing, 401k, health, vision, dental, life, and disability.
Ophthalmologist - Cornea and Anterior Segment, Greater Lansing Area
We are a large group eye care practice headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan that is comprised of seventeen ophthalmologists and thirteen optometrists. The practice desires to expand its cornea and anterior segment service by recruiting a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist to join the group. L. O. Eye Care offers an outstanding opportunity for a skilled, competent surgeon with strong interpersonal skills. The practice offers an excellent professional/personal life balance as well as a high earning potential and partnership opportunities. We would like to hear from physicians interested in exploring the possibility of joining our group. Individuals may indicate their interest by forwarding their Curriculum Vitae to us or by contacting the practice’s executive director via e-mail or telephone.
L. O. Eye Care, 2001 Coolidge Road, East Lansing, MI 48823
517-337-1668, FAX #517-580-5191